Thursday, October 25, 2012

Selamat berwukuf

I guess my friends on their hajj journey will not be able to read this but I wish them well.Some are updating us on facebook.Jangan ada nanti yang skype from Arafah dah lah. :)

My own memory of wukuf...oh so long time ago.I often confuse it with Mina.I think Mina punya tent lagi canggih.Got air-con kalau tak silap.Toilet facilities pun OK.At wukuf...semuanya very basic.
I think dugaan byk kat sini..trying hard to recall nih.It must be 12 or 13 years ago.Nik said this morning, let's go again.

I said we would be denying the rights of others to go.You know how it is now..anak yang lahir dah kena daftar now but can only go years and years later.I figure if people have gone on hajj once, jgn nak pi lagi so tht org yg belum pergi, can go.I don't know why TH has gone commercial with stg so fardhu like hajj.Pakej mahal hanya orang kaya yang mampu.Visa masuk sama je.

Anyway, have a blessed Raya, everyone.I'm looking forward to mine.

2 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
saya setuju. beri peluang kepada yang belum.

selamat hari raya buat Kak F sekeluarga. buat korban ya?

Faridah said...

Mawar: TK.Kami menompang je beberapa bahagian lembu di kampong.Tak sabar nak menolong menyibuk! I will see my cousins and lain2 family members.Part ni yang paling seronok.

Selamat bergembira bersama mak mentua. :)