Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Behind the scene

We are busy working like bees behind the scene as we prepare for IWFF.The website needs to be upgraded, this that.Poning eden but alhamdulillah Allah sent me many committed people to assist me and team. I love our student volunteers.It's energising working with young minds.Their pace is sometimes too fast for me but this is what IWFF needs at the moment.

My good friend Prof Nura is in town.Went to dinner with her.We saw lamb chops and forgot about our need to watch our diet.Haha.

Here is the pic of the two lovely ladies. :) Our friendship goes back to 1981(New Zealand).


2 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
rahmat Allah buat Kak F dan pasukan. semoga diberikan kelapangan dan kemudahan.

Faridah said...

Mawar: Seperti biasa ==> terima kasih di atas kata-kata sokongan.Cabaran hebat setiap hari.