Thursday, February 07, 2013

Snake Year

What are you folks doing over the long weekends? Me and Nik dok berangan tak habis.Tengok2 passport I pulak dah nak expire.You can't travel if it's less than 6 months.And although it will just take a day to renew it, I tell ya, me got no time.Saturday ni I got 2 meetings..pagi, petang.Wa no longer young...wa penat tau! :)

This week -  guests from Istanbul and Seoul (guest Prof talking on South Korean Lit.Rupa2nya org Korea ni kuat menipu! They are fond of claiming everything originates from Korea even Jesus!)Lawak juga Prof ni (he's American, wife nya campuran red indian).And I got Turkish Delights and segala mcm nuts from Istanbul.Syok kan when friends dtg bercuti di Kuala Lumpur ginih.Sapa yang untung? Kitaaaa. :)

Project ribu ringgit I siap tadi (but a team of us are doing it)...lega rasanya.Mlm ni start project lain.But this one is small scale.All I have to do is read 2 novels and write a full paper in 2-3 weeks.

If you are travelling this festive season, stay safe.CNY jarang ada open houses but my neighbour selalu ajak pi rumah dia makan kuaci/ kacang, minum air kotak and sebelum balik, kasi limau sebiji sorang.Simple tapi mesra.

Have a good one.

No comments: