Monday, February 18, 2013

EPF dividend

Nik did a live phone interview from our bedroom with TV3 on this topic sebentar tadi (let me not say what he was wearing/not wearing..ahaks)

6.15...he said it's better but I think that truly and surely, we could have gotten a higher rate? Apapun, alhamdulillah.I saw my statement..dah terus masuk lor. Actually I'm of the age to withdraw everything but dengan amount yang ada (for working over 25 years) I still can't get my dream home.Rumah around my area paling murah 3 juta (for the kinda space I want).Betul lah kata Prof Abu Hassan Hasbullah tu...our current pay does not take us far.

But sesiapa yg tak bersyukur akan nikmat Allah, nanti Allah tarik balik.Yang ni pun takut juga! So better shut up la, kan? :)) Astargfirullah..pls forgive me ya Allah for complaining.Today I forget that wealth is not ours to keep.And that it is to be shared with the needy.And Quran dah kata sumber rezeki yg banyak adalah dari berniaga.Nak kaya, berniagalah.The rest is just service work although berniaga pun shld be a service work, yah? Serve community, serve Allah.You collect your real wealth in the akhirat.So, let's live well and blessed by Allah.

Have a productive week ahead you, folks.

4 comments:

Anonymous Devil said...

What??! RM3m?? Ya ampuunnn.. Takut dengar nye. Hehe.

Faridah said...

Xlanx: mmg crazy harga rumah even during tough times as though it's purposely done to keep the poor away from living in the city or good areas! RM3K sometimes is just a semi-D in certain locations in PJ and KL.

If Pakatan wins, they better change this!

Unknown said...

Faridah..tahniah bertahan sampai sekarang. I mai, macam tak ada rasa deja vu langsung. Gaknya dulu mai sini masa baru lepas kemo kot..chemo brain, kurang ingatan.

Faridah said...

Dr.H : to be fair, it was years ago when you visited.Let me check which year and which entry that brought you here.How's the herbs garden getting on? I pun nak re do tanah sekangkang kera kat belakang tu, nak tanam more herbs.We have nice banana trees..daun dia boleh bungkus nasi lemak and bungkus lepat.Me so proud of my pokok pisang. :)