Friday, February 22, 2013

Ma'thurat 45

"Say (O Muhammad): O Allah! Possessor of the kingdom, You give the kingdom to whom You will, and You take the kingdom from whom You will, and You bestow honour upon whom You will. In Your hand is the good.Verily, You are Able to do all things.You make the night to enter the day, and You make the day to enter into the night, You bring the living out of the dead, and You bring the dead out of the living.And You give wealth and substenance to whom You will, without limit (measure or account)" (Ali Imran: 26-7)

In recent years, I have come to terms with these verses. Sometimes we feel that certain leaders we have are not fit to be where they are.But we've gotta remember, it's not them who put them there.Everything comes by the will of Allah. Not necessarily they are there cos' they are good...they are there to test our patience and to test themselves if they'd get worse than they are.Ahaks.I mean sorry...what I want to say is that  everything happens for a reason or reasons known only to Allah.It is what we make good of what's given.

KC rang me up yesterday asking if I'd like to go to MITI's CNY's function.It's so closeby to my workplace so I said OK, no harm.But it's soooooo boringggg although the food was good.I think Tok Pa just wanted to do his election campaign bit.Nasib sound system tak berapa jelas. :) I met a group of people from the SMEs.I'm sure they'd come useful in one way or another later.

Enjoy your weekends, folks.If you wanna do sedekah on Friday, best to do it before the prayer, I'm told.

2 comments:

Anonymous Devil said...

Before solat Jumaat, you mean? I see. Ok now i know. Hehe. Thanks for that info.

And hidayah too belongs to Allah. He can give it to and take it away from whoever He wants. For example the video you posted on Facebook the other day. About this Aussie who just converted to Islam. For me there's nothing more beautiful than this thing we call hidayah.

Faridah said...

Xlanx: Yup, before solat Jumaah.Today I tak sempat cari students yang would appreciate a free lunch so mana yang sempat je...I was with kawan2 I yang kaya raya.Do not worry.The other day I heard ustaz on IKIM cakap perihal seorang yang nak bersedekah (perhaps like me..sedang melatih hati agar jgn kedekut dan bykkan sedekah)so he gave but org ramai ckp he had given his sedekah to a prostitute.He tried again besoknya..dapat pulak bapak penyamun (pencuri).Tried again the 3rd day..dapat pulak orang kaya raya.In the end, malaikat muncul cakap semua pahala sedekahnya diterima..to the pros..agar dia tak buat jahat dgn duit sedekahnya itu; to the pencuri..I guess taklah perlu dia mencuri hari tu (terhindarlah dosa mencurinya for that day) and for yang kaya tu: agar si kaya pun rasa terkantoi dan terfikir dia pun perlu mencontohi org yang rajin bersedekah.Tak perlu byk...asalkan consistent dan tidak menunjuk2.I terpaksa sebut my story sebab nak kasi contoh. :)