Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Hard pressed for time

IWFF is breathing down my neck! Tensi woh.Datuk tensi.I tensi. Puas dah kita ber-text2 the  whole day today (equivalent to screaming gamaknya! Haha) but baguslah Datuk ni (and his team). IWFF is so important to us, to everyone actually! So kita pun namanya joint cooperation, kan? Walaupun I ni bukanlah penyabar sangat orangnya.Tak tau ke I ni time freak? And kaki panik? :)

And now if you'll excuse me.Kepala I tengah tepu with deadlines kiri kanan ni.

P/S: If you see the arrangements of my blog items (profile, video bar, etc) are changed consistently, pls know that some small kids have been meddling with my blog.Budak kecil ini takda kerja lain except to 'choreograph' the positions of my add gadgets.If I have time, I re-arrange balik.Most of the time, I bior ke je.But it's annoying OK, you small kid!

No comments: