Monday, April 01, 2013

A-ha!

I must record this.

I may have caught my stalker with his pants down. I do not know how he does it but my fb account appears on his other fb account (which he has gone public for God knows why..isn't it crazy sending postings to yourself then repost it to yourself on another account? Ward 13 la alamatnya, katil hujung sekali).My fb account should not appear on his cos' not only have I blocked him but he was never on my friend list (It is complicated cos' I'm dealing with a complicated mind.Mine becomes complicated as well.Biol jadinya).

So I tried a few experiments like deactivating my fb.A-ha! My fb does not appear on his anymore.But this is like labu terjun dgn labi2nya, kan? I can't use mine and lose all the good people on my list.

So apa makna semua ini? Maknanya my stalker can read whatever I write on my fb without being my friend.Cheh sungguh kurang asam! This is violating my space.Gamaknya ada satu macam kepuasan ke atas hackers yang takda kerja mcm ni ya?


Too bad I'm not much of a Kate Upton to spy on. Haha.

2 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
kita terlalu banyak kerja dan memang tidak ada masa untuk buat perkara sia-sia begitu.
Semoga Kak F terus dilindungi...

Faridah said...

Mawar: InsyaAllah.Kekadang fedup juga.Annoying is the word.