Tuesday, April 23, 2013

2nd day mc

I can only see my gynae tomorrow (her schedule is full) so I went to collect my mc at Tropicana.Felt so groggy so I stopped at Customer Service to do you know what (evil grin).Jenny mmg my kinda A plus staff.I told her that I had to come just to get my mc when I should be resting in bed.She jotted down everything I said and sebelum I minta dia tolong pi Level 2 ambil my mc, she said I'd get it for you, you wait here, OK. This is service.I must have looked so pale that she was convinced mmg I tak larat ke hulu hilir!

Then went to my panel clinic to collect my mc for today.The after effect of the medication given by Dr Arifah is pretty strong.My head rasa nak meletop (tapi no headache) and tiba2 naik rash (sebiji) on my neck.Stomach ache.So she gave me something.Balik I tidur sampai senja! Mimpi pun mengarut2. Too long I guess.

The phone would not stop ringing...masa ni lah segala mcm orang dtg nak jumpa.I just told my friends...just go ahead with it..whtever is good for you is good for me.I'm going to rest for a bit today.
They have been helpful.You see? The world will not stop if we die. :)

Malam ni I promised Gayah to sit with her and sort out pictures for Tan Sri Ani Arope's memoir.We have to get everything done for the 50th year dinner on June 22.I would not be in town for it but it is important for the rest that the book project is completed before that date.

Masalahnya my mom baru sampai from Sal's.How do I sneak out without her nagging on me that I should just rest?

No comments: