Monday, April 22, 2013

Drama minggu ini

Ah life! Never short of dramas.

I decided to see my gynae today.I was bleeding abnormally.Dr. Arifah is also my neighbour but I never met her.Jumpa kat hospital dekat rumah kita.She also thought it was abnormal to bleed so much.I told her about the cell renewing supplement I took for some months now.She said that could be it and explained how it could have happened.Jgn percaya apa yg dijual di luar sana.It may work for some people but it cannot work for everyone.Harga mahal nak rak.The product is called AgeLoc, R2.You google tengok.Jgn beli.Or at least talk to your gynae first.

Dr. Arifah wanted to admit me.I was willing but the service at Tropicana was so slow.This is not our panel hospital but my IIUM insurance could pay for it.For it to clear pun lama so I kensel, paid for my medicine and minta Dr. Arifah tulis surat to the other gynae at another hospital and balik rumah, tidur.Sebelum tu sempat texting with my in-laws.Lina said she heard service at the hospital mmg crap (but I still love Dr Arifah.She's fast.Nurses depa je need more training and I told one of them cos' they didn't ask me if I wanted an mc.Balik rumah baru terperasan no mc.Cheh! At the other hospital, the nurse would always remember this.Tak perlu tanya. Lepas tu I overheard one nurse said if she wanted it, she should ask the doctor.Apa lagi, I kasi seketul to her friend who came bck on the phone to say they can't fax or email the mc.I have to collect it myself.I told them lain kali you guys check lah dgn patients..kita mana nak ingat things like that cos' we are so sick.I told her other hospitals do that and that IS service.Org sakit mmg bisa mulutnya.:) But frankly speaking, I do not think nursing training schools teach their trainees much hal2 mcm ni.They are not taught proper care giving..just prosedure how to manage physical sickness).

Anyway, the bleeding has eased off. But the family network kemain cepat buzzing (CNN reporter was Sal) Even my youngest sister in Pekan rang up.I know they love me, yah? :D

And Dato Zailan and Rector were kind enough to speed up signing my proposal ( delayed cos' format was wrong and we had to do it again.Our Directors need to work on the shorts soon.Hopefully clear this week).I was working from home, explaining to Dato Z and Dato Seri the urgency of the matter.Nasib they were in town and could sign immediately.Syukurlah.

I didn't tell you we were at Grand Lexis in Port Dickson over the weekend.Nayli buat hal during our walk with Nadra in the stroller.Dia nangis cos' didn't like I betulkan crocs dia pakai terbalik.And when we stopped for a drink and an ice cream, she nangis lagi kuat, nak Mama.Nadra was sleeping.If she woke up, I'd have two screamy kids on me.Traumatising time for me.Nayli insisted nak duduk atas my lap.I could not enjoy my banana split at all.So I had to tell her this: stop crying..in this plc, crying kids are placed in ovens and would be grilled.Haha..sick, kan? Under pressure! Ini budaya hantu kopek ( jgn main waktu senja, nanti kena sorok dgn hantu kopek). I could not think of anything else to make her quiet. My pacifying story was inspired by Hansel and Gretel....

Luckily Nayli is too young to imagine such horrible thoughts..her vocab is limited..would not know wht an oven is or wht grill does.

When I told Z abt the episode, she said patutlah anak ada sorang je! And I told Nayli's mom...she went OMG Kak Nor, you didn't !!!

OK, tobat..no more walks with small kids.

2 comments:

suhana said...

Hi. I jumpa doctor Arifah too. She's very kind at heart. Tapi paling benci services hosp. Lembap! I smpai berapa kali muntah!! I sebelum ni dekat sjmc.... dekat kpj damansara... service bagus. We knew kdg2 bukan their control kalau doctor lambat, doctor might have emergency case to attend. Tapi announce la. Jgn dok biar patient menunggu.. kita smpai x breakfast sbb menunggu. HAMPEH

Faridah said...

Suhana : I'm glad others notice it too.It goes back to training and hospital management services.We haven't quite had it.But some government and uni hospitals are really superb.Just keep filling in the feedback forms.