Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Meeting with my film director

So Sokat and I met up with En. H of 38 years' experience in broadcasting and filmmaking.We went through our script.He said confusing and tak jelas.Haha.

I said can we focus on the psychological/emotional turmoil than real event as the turning point event.Kalau tak, klise lah..anak mati, mak sakit, orang kena langgar.We see that too often in local movies/TV dramas.

It's not easy writing for film.Nak create turning point tu bukan mudah. So Sokat and I have to think hardlah on this.We have to rewrite to suit the 10 minutes short and also to fit in the definition of short film: one setting, one day with 2-3 cast (low budget short film).

En. H suggested a "stray cat and a beggar" inclusion. I like that. :) Tagline-nya: you do not need moneh to be human.

We'll see how.I think I need to enrol myself in a proper film school.

No comments: