Monday, April 15, 2013

Kaiser's 1st bday

...was held at our place yesterday cos' my MIL was with us.So the little ones were there.My jantung rasa mcm nak gugur cos' they were so restless..touching this and that (I have many fragile items all over the house mainly vases with fresh flowers and tak fresh flowers).

Kids do not like coming to our place sebab the usual complaint is "semua benda tak boleh pegang".Sal's kid once joked about me screaming (her boys lagi lasak), "Putitdown!Putidown! Don't touch! Don't touch!"

Came in Tasneem and Nadra....wough.a tough time for me.Nadra with the buloh from Sarawak (my rain maker bamboo) would try to hit my bday vase with flowers, with it.I would scream...Nadra would laugh thinking I bergurau with her.She would do it repeatedly just to hear my screams! Mak oooi! (and she would celup all her small fingers in her brother's drinking glass, the sugared water dripping on my carpet and then she would sapu on my coffee table.Her brother would then drink the water which Nadra dah celup dgn jari2nya.Hahaha! Rasa funny pun ada)

When I have my own grandchildren, tak tau la macamana (but had warned Z not to expect me to babysit them longer than 2 hours).


2 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
saya faham. saya juga selalu mahu terjerit tapi selalu cuba kawal nada jeritan...

Faridah said...

Mawar: haha! Penulis yang suka suasana tenang...