Thursday, July 25, 2013

16th Day of Ramadan

I think I'm psychic. :D

Another car hit me from behind on my way home from Iftar di luar.Just moments before the car hit me, I felt it was coming so I looked at my rear window and saw this car memecut to hit me.Wough my body jolted ke depan and seperti last year I screamed.I had the same zikir cd on! Spooky tak spooky nya.I think because I saw the car coming,I had pressed my accelerator forward so impact nya mungkin tak sekuat mana,syukur alhamdulillah.

My instinct said don't stop.I saw the car following me for quite a bit then after a while dia corner masuk simpang lain.When I arrived home, syukur...tak byk nak katuk.Nasib I didn't stop to look at how bad the damage was!

The message is: mati can come any time.Ingat, protection Allah juga pasti so just do what diredhoiNya.

Short tazkirah

Short cos' I arrived late for the tazkirah. Also ustaz gave a short one (according to my partner).Nik ckp he (ustaz from Pattani) cerita skrg orang2 beragama seperti imam2 habis kena bunuh dgn Siam.This we do not get to read in our media.Me gonna google now.

2 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
alhamdulillah Kak F selamat.
Ya, petua banyak orang: jangan keluar untuk periksa kereta. terus memandu. kalau dapat mengarah ke balai polis!

Faridah said...

Mawar: Nik cerita kawan dia pun kena.Malangnya dia turun...org tu keluarkan pistol.Dia nak bertahan lagi but bila perompak tu keluarkan parang yang berkilau-kilau...kawan Nik lari sekuat2 hatinya.Kereta dibawa lari.Peringatan buat semua: ikut rasa hati.Saya nampak kereta tu kereta Proton buruk.