Saturday, July 27, 2013

18th of Ramadan, my nephews and I

Nadra is two this year.Still clueless
and tak boleh cakap lagi!


I decided to shop with two of Sal's kids...Basyir and Irshad at the Curve.Irshad needs some moral support..he's sitting for SPM dlm beberapa bulan but we all know how 'prepared' he is.So mukanya tensi satu mcm.He's on the quiet side.I managed to pujuk him to sit with me all afternoon to work on his English (which is not bad but we are planning for his As so start with English dulu.) But before that dah 'suap' dgn baju raya and it was easier to get him to cooperate doing past year exam papers.

He wants to do architecture.I told him what he needed to be accepted.Bdk2 skrg kena beri guide.If not, they grow up clueless and without sense of direction.Harap2 he picks up.3 months to clean up his act.

Nadra's bday.I bought her a painting set (cos' she jenis yg tak reti duduk diam).Wah...how she loved her gift.Habis satu lengan and paha she painted!
Nadra has a Farrah Fawcett hairdo

We did family teraweh tonight so no tazkirah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Assalamu'alaikum Kak Freda,
Sori ya, tiba-tiba saja muncul.
Pasal your Nadra yang tak boleh cakap lagi tu. My son umur 3 tahun baru boleh cakap. Sebelum tu jerit dan mumble2 je dia tahu. Tapi I bawak jugak buat hearing test di HUKM. Yang penting kita esp her parents kena selalu bercakap dengan dia. Kalau tak jadi mcm my friend's niece. Her parents tak bercakap, in the end anak dia kena masuk special school.

Faridah said...

As salam Rag,

Memang...her parents are busy people,, maid pulak jenis pendiam..Nadra is often playing by herself.Tapi dia TV addict so maybe dia ckp ayat penuh nanti..with american accent like the older sister.It does not help Nadra is of mixed parentage...mungkin confused nak ckp Malay Kelantanese or English.I think the parents dah bwk check hearing dia.