Sunday, July 07, 2013

Tahlil and Ramadan Do

We did tahlil and kenduri menyambut Ramadan in the evening.A family affair (both sides).Mek suggested menu lauk kampong.Ramai yang komplen. :)) They expected kambing golek like always.
Sorry babes...makcik and pakcik ruling out meat this time.

Caught in terrible jam on my way to lunch with Flinders' new VC (only 12 alums were invited).Sampai kat Renaissance Hotel, I decided to leave my car there and walk to Sheraton..dgn handbag Prada I,OK?
Nasib the hotel doorman said it would be too far, too hot for me.He suggested I take the monorail at Bukit Nanas and stop at the next stop, Medan Tunku and walk a bit.It's closer that way.

 with Michael and Patrick, eating Chinese

The new VC of Flinders Uni and Prof Rahmatullah
Sheraton Hotel, KL

The thing was...saya tak reti naik monorail! ( or public transport). And the gals tu pandai tunjuk kat situ situ ( to all directions). I ended up going mundar mandir looking for my platform.I hope no one was watching.Haha.

When I finally got it ( tengok la no. platform tu, ngok!) I got to Sheraton in less than 8 mins.Nama je Medan Tunku.Dia stopped dekat Sheraton betul! They were mentioning my name when I muncul.Pjg umur, murah rezeki. :)

Kata the new VC ( from the corporate world...tengok mcmana unis in Oz move fwd.Tak cari VC merepek)...it's unimaginable that people in Adelaide had to park their car swhere and take a train for such a short distance.Haha..in KL pun, kot? It's just me wanting to catch up with time.

We ended up having a fun lunch.I sat next to a millionaire chap ( he tak mengaku but when you own the property biz all over, quarries sejak zaman tok you, would you not be one?).David is so humble.In fact, they all are.Patrick moved from the financial world to start his cake biz online.Biskut raya pun dia jual, you.I nak order.He brought a cake for the VC.VC ajak makan ramai2. Kalah Secret Recipe, you.I'm not
exaggerating.

Check out www.deliciouslychocolate.com.If you wanna order for b'days ke, hapa ke, pre order 3 days before your event.They will do the delivery.Cool ya?

No comments: