Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Dato Baha Zain's book launch at Seri Pacific Ballroom

My first day at work.After sorting out key issues, I decided to attend the book launch of sasterawan negara. The usual personalities were there (mana Mawar? :) )

Duduk sebelah Nisah and Siti Jasmina and author of Natrah and a few other young writers.Nisah and another writer wanted me to do a book discussion after Raya.I said yes.Travelogues and memoirs.Mmg makanan kegemaran! :)

K and Z got thank you gifts for their kindness.Working shirt for Z silap size but he said he'd slim down since baju tu mahal (Z was my manager who had helped me pull through when the office was swarmed by auditors and all.He put things in order and nw Z has left for another job).

Dato Baha said after Raya we could all do readings at his place.Cool.I look fwd to that.
Nik pun follow kontroversi kemenangan B.Zain yang disampaikan oleh Faisal Tehrani sebagai orang tengah Shahnon Ahmad.I thought besar jiwa Dato Baha dlm response dia in YouTube.



Jgn kita jadi budak kecik berebut gula2 dalam isu hadiah dan penghargaan ini.Terimalah hakikat bahawa semua rezeki ditentukan oleh Allah.

Z's (my daughter) first day doing her internship today.Kena la belajar bangun pagi dan bersusah payah pergi kerja.

Oh, saya dapat Dekan baru.He came to ask wht my plans for Cerdas were.I said after IWFF, buatlah apa yg patut.Dia suruh I tlg cover Prof Noraini's job,in charge of research (in addition to my current job).I said tak boleh...nanti stressed up.I told him I tak sihat these days.He said if dah tiba masa kita pergi, kita akan pergi bila2 masa.

I told him I perlu bersedia.He said I sudah bersedia..dah pi haji dan I bkn org jahat.Alahai! Nmpk mcm boss baru ni lembut tapi very determined.I kept quiet.So he said I take tht as a yes.Mak oiii! 

1 comment:

Mawar said...

Kak F
selamat pulang dan bekerja semula.
saya terima undangan itu tetapi tidak dapat hadir...