Friday, July 19, 2013

Part two Ramadan day 10

Z's working outstation over the weekends,Nik has iftar outside.I decided to spend mine with my mom at Sal's.Very nice family time.

I teraweh at home cos' Imam Karachi tu baca ayat panjang bebenor. :) Went to catch the tazkirah by the ustaz from Bandung.He was here last year.This year tak best sgt but reminders are reminders.He spoke on golongan yg dirindui syurga (rasa same topic as last year's).Golongan itu antara lain mrk yg suka kasi makan org lapar; suka baca dan menghayati Quran, suka bersedekah.Itu je yg I ingat.He was making too many irrelevant jokes, many were sexist.Me yawnnnn.

The Fulbright talk which I organised went well.About 40 students turned up..from different Kull as well.We'll try talk to International Relations about incorporating some of the progs in our own curriculum ( to cater to the in and out bound students mobility).


No comments: