Tuesday, July 30, 2013

21st Day of Ramadan

I was invited to this think tank meeting of a centre at the uni.Prof Kamal was there too.And Mawi world (Prof Mawi) and the other usual heroes.I sorang je heroine nya.Kah kah.But it's nice seeing how men work.Esp. foreign men.I pun menyampuk le sikit2 mana rasa tak setuju tu.

Rector nmpk supportive of the little sms I sent her.Hopefully ada le hasilnya.
I had a few surprises via emails and phone messages this Ramadan.Sometimes you wonder apa ke bendanya yang orang nak from you sebenar2nya.I'm straight like lidi.Cakap je apa nak, jgn dok berkias2.Jenoh pulak kita nak meneka apa ke bendanya.But becos' I'm psychic (kah kah), I balas la ikut rasa hati I.Kot2 mengena, untung aku! :))

More updates later.Iftar kat luar malam ni so gonna miss my tazkirah. :(

Part 2

Iftar at Halia, Bukit Kiara

Kalau org jemput makan sampai dua kali tak pergi, jatuh berdosa, kan? So today I went to the second  invitation for iftar by the US Embassy at Restaurant Halia at Bukit Kiara.One of my fav places to dine.New friends.Budak2 muda yang bercita2 mulia sat with me.I pun rasa muda balik. :) Byk new things I tak tau e.g trading silver is in, gold is out (well, almost). Sat with a couple from Teach Malaysia..a prog I'm much impressed with after the fb entry by this Accenture young (and beautiful) consultant.Told them to hook up with UNESCO for funding.But I guess, funding isn't a prob cos the govt is backing them up.Baguslah.

Met the new Cultural Affairs attache.Baru pindah from Jakarta.Dia janji nak support IWFF.Iyalah tu wok.Besok saya email awak.Tak balas, tunggu! ;)



No comments: