Sunday, July 28, 2013

19th day of Ramadan

We had iftar at my niece's plc at Bukit Antarabangsa.Macam raya dah.They are good cooks and good eaters.I think we all are. :)

Aiman was telling us about his life as a matric science student at iium pj.He took O level and although had straight As,could not get into the medical prog sbb depa prioritise bdk2 spm dulu.Aiman has to get cgpa 3.8 ke hapa to change prog.Even having me inside pun tak guna.Dan saya bknlah org yg suka meminta2 juga. :) Ada rezeki, he'd get to do it.If not, the parents will withdraw and put him in another medical sch.

Ijat the younger brother is funnier.He's doing upsr this year.Asked if he could get straight As, he said insyaAllah if I don't forget to write my nama dan no. calon (he forgot this during his trial exam).We have weird nephews/nieces and cucu anak sedara.But without them, we'd feel so dull.It's fun watching kids grow.

I ponteng tazkirah but Nik said mlm ni on kepentingan bertaubat sepanjang waktu (taubat nasuha la bkn taubat lepas tu buat balik).Zikir,solat taubat all those jazz.

Hari ni I'm so affected by news on fb...Sanjeevan's shooting,Egyptian genocide and Syrian refugees in Ampang..betul mcm tanda nak kiamat...org alim dibunuh sewenang2nya, org jahat dan jahil memerintah...have you checked arah qiblat on your compass? Ours has changed quite a bit! Cer check.

No comments: