Tuesday, July 16, 2013

7th day of Ramadan

How time flies.We have only 3 weeks left of Ramadan!

I'm watching some of the IWFF film entries.They make me cry (some because of poor productions! But some because they have real strong messages especially those from Palestine and India.We'll put some trailers on our website from time to time).

We now accept online submissions so if you have friends keen on joining us, details are at iwff.org.my and we are also on facebook Iwff Kuala Lumpur (lots of Islamic films there if you need to be inspired).The theme is faith on film and our deadline is August 1, 2013.

Part Two

This evening's ustaz is from Jakarta. It's amazing someone so young is doing so well building tahfiz school with branches in Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia and Egypt.Such a school gives opportunities to poor kids to get an education. Kadang2 terkedu with how people use their time...so young and so much contribution to mankind.

Ustaz spoke of ten perkara menjemput rahmah dari Allah supaya kita terus bertaqwa kpdNya.I didn't bring my notebook so let's see if I can recall all:

1. Solat
2. Zikir
3. Sedekah
4. Baca Quran
5. Membuat kebajikan sesama manusia
6. Menuntut ilmu
7. Puasa
8. Iktikaf (niat iktikaf bila masuk masjid)
9. Menjauhi maksiat
10. Memperbanyakkan perkara-perkara sunat seperti qiyamulail dan BANYAKKAN berdoa

No. 8-10 ingat tak ingat but I think tak salah. If you do, Allah will give you rahmah.

I'm so sad over the latest in Egypt.Askar2 jahat tu masuk masjid tengah org teraweh and start menyerang.Ini terok dari kapir! I wonder if the Israeli armies have penetrated Egyptian armies - cara buat lahanat ni mcm cara mereka. Pls do not forget to pray for our brothers and sisters in Egypt.And Syria.And Palestine.

No comments: