Friday, July 26, 2013

17th day of Ramadan

Happy Nuzul Quran.Selangor cuti.Z and her dad kerja.It is expected that KL will be flooded with 1 million shoppers.

I chose to make a police report about last night's incident.My sister said at least I'd record the statistics of crimes in this country.We know the police would not do anything.Car plate no. pun I takda.So I went to my local police station near my home.Police tak tau mengeja and he refused to use my ayat.He would not let me type my own report like Bentong police station. Ayat dia tak sedap langsung!

Then I was told to submit a copy to Balai Polis Selayang.I asked if they were closed since it's nuzul quran.He laughed and said we are open 24 hours.

I picked up Sal to show me the location.Sampai kat tempat ambik visitor's card tu..bau rokok and could see can drink on the desk.Camno nak tangkap org puasa kalau diri sendiri tak puasa?Haiyo.
Then we went to the office.The sarjan pompuan said bahagian trafik tutup.They are open Mon to Fri office hours.I mula nak naik hangin.I said kwn awak kat balai polis lagi satu kata buka.Then they pointed to the working hours on my report slip.Sal said call the sarjan listed.The other polis yg tak reti mengeja tu recorded no. telefon sarjan in charge as 019-019 xxxxxxx.Biar betul polis ni! I rang the office no.Someone picked up and said they are open and Sarjan yg I nak jumpa tu ada on duty melayan seorang pengadu.

The office was on the other side.Apa pasal sarjan pompuan and her geng ckp tutup?They were not helpful at all.Rupa2nya yg tutup office byr saman.Office bhgn trafik buka.

The people in this office were friendlier except the photographer who got pissed off when I asked if he had taken gambar kereta I bercalar.He said sarcastically (but with a smile) satu kereta dia dah ambik.Iyalah iyalah. :)

Adapun tujuan peristiwa ini dicatitkan ialah agar kita sedar we need to groom and train smarter policemen and women.If they could not even spell properly, do not even know wht the other division is doing (what their operating hours are)...is it any wonder the crime rate in this country is so high?You've got to be interested in your job, folks.Travel the extra mile.Satu lagi...when you recruit better qualified and well trained people, bolehlah naikkan gaji mereka.Dah dua kali I perhati...they become agents for car repair workshops..kasi business card and their phone number to connect.This should not be allowed yah? Nanti org tuduh polis ambik commission for recommending a particular car workshop.

Then I took my mom shopping baju raya dia.Pilih baju kinky tahun ni.Let her cheer up a bit pakai colour org muda.:)

2 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
malunya dengan polis negara sendiri!

Faridah said...

Mawar: pemimpin atasan yang perlu lebih teliti dlm pemilihan anggota-anggota keselamatan.Tengok Spore macamana,kan? Polis kena lebih bijak dari penjenayah utk tangkap mereka.