Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bila Selangor cuti...

...ramai yang berXmas shopping!

Do you want to know about other horrors of staying at the Sanctuary Resort (other than me returning home, limping and ankle wrapped in a bandage)? Mei visited me in my office semalam and told me about the food poisoning,families being attacked by mosquitoes, aircon not working,karan selalu takda, beddings kotor..ooo la la..so we decided to lodge an official complaint via the net (webnya kemainlah canggih).I hope the place isn't owned by that pemuda berkuda. :))

Anyway, got my ankle treated tadi.Kurang sikit bengkaknya so took the opportunity to lunch out with my friend, Haji Zaidon.He said most of his PTD frens dah habis meninggal.But his old bosses hidup lagi and they are having their reunion with Najib this Saturday.HZ ni 2nd generation Turk and I met his two sisters tadi.One is married to an Arab but back on a holiday now.They live in Jeddah.The other is a former Editor of a mainstream n/paper.Nice people.Kakak HZ suruh I carikan isteri HZ.I thought of Kak Pah. Sama padan.But sister dia nak org dlm umur 50an.Know anyone?Beep me. :)
The books HZ gave me nmpk cool.One is a national bestseller abt Katrina and racism in New Orleans faced by a Muslim couple (although a humanitarian aid provider was arrested as a terrorist just becos' he was a Muslim.Gila! Will share with you later).

The other book is a winner of a writing prize competition abt a female Syrian revolutioner. Semua ni nak menokok nambah my kepahlawanan ni..I'm sure I'd be so inspired by this female courage. :)

No comments: