Saturday, December 15, 2012

December is escalating

too fast, don't you think?

I was sleeping last nite when someone beeped me ajak buat ketupat! Wough, my eyes segar bugar kembali.We were discussing how things could have been better.Biasalah, kan? Those who can't, talk. But I told my fren ni, sabar jelah. :)

Wedding no. entah ke berapa sebentar lagi.My PERKIM friend's son's wedding.Pastinya meriah cos' the whole gang would be there (ACCIN).I'm looking fwd to this.

I also look fwd to an exciting women's conference next week..all the 3 female VCs will be under one roof! Wahlau! And Rosmah Mansor is officiating the meeting.Mesti mengetop, yah?Watch this space for news.

The group met to decide on winners of the best script semalam.Next week, full house.Rasa tak terkejar.

Oh December, be gentle with me!

P.S. The wedding was meriah.There were performances..budak2 doing traditional dances and songs.
Cute miut.I only saw Datuk Zainal.We were late juga (and left early to visit mil tak sihat) but Tun Mahathir and Tun Hasmah graced the majlis.I sempat juga ambik gambar diaorg.Will post later.Datuk Hasbullah (wedding host) ni nmpk baik orgnya, kata Nik.Yup,at ACCIN meetings they are all humble people.It's an honour having the opportunity to work with them.I learn mucho.

No comments: