Monday, December 03, 2012

The proud momma..

How could you miss my proud moments..

Z dah pandai memasak! (less than 3 months, living away from home.Syukurlah!).
Some pics below:

                           cinnamon & garlic roast chicken with brown rice

 I don't know what she called this but I think
it's salmon and sour cream she made herself and garlic ciabatta


Top pic: burger she made herself and broccoli soup ~ not from the can.
Below: Her best friend, H, enjoying the burger.H is a better cook but she said
everything's sedap. :)


7 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
tahniah Z. ya, sudah pandai masak!

Unknown said...

if she can do everything else, i bet she can conquer cooking easily..

Faridah said...

Mawar: tiap2 hari I make wedding plans while I drive to work! Haha.

Haslina: Jiran saya ke ni? :)) I macam tak percayalah but the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw the soup was..during my old age...takkan mati lapar... :))

Unknown said...

helllooooo, m ur niece in law - normally using lienasham?!!

Faridah said...

Haslina: kah3...aisehman..tulah byk ngat nama! Your kids were at my place before mrk beramai2 melepak kat Putrajaya over the weekend.Your gal very da garanglah.Amirol yang pendekar tu pun tau mengalah :))

Sorry to miss the family gathering.Dengar cerita nak pi caving pulak.Uncle Dee's comment: sudah2 lah bercuti dalam hutan.:) Jauh sgtlah and we are afraid of snakes and pacats.

Unknown said...

well, alia is just being herself. very matured..

hey, talking abt durian, i was told someone uttered d statement of d year by saying durian is for elephant..gelak besar kitorg dgr alasan nak menolak invitation.

kitorg pun might not b able to join kot coz got other earlier plan on the same date

Faridah said...

Haslina: Mak Sal memang...semua benda nak diumumkannya.:)) Lain kali kalau nak attract kita dtg, jgn umpan dgn durian.Tak jalan.Rambutan or manggis any time.I bought both at Cold Storage..kurang asam..mahal giler!

Alia tu mcm nenek dia.:)