Sunday, September 21, 2014

A mother of four

I took care of 4 children yesterday. But for a couple of hours only. :)))

Z said Aunty Lina had to cope with so many : career and family.She'd go, what work-life balance, what family quality time.But for us, she's simply amazing as she jets around the world on work and plays the perfect mom and wife when she returns.I could never do that.Anak sorang pun berpuluh-puluh maids tolong jaga.

Yesterday, she and Khairil agreed to let us take all three of their kids pi beli ice cream.Nabil was away playing football so can you imagine us taking Nazeer out without the maid? Nazeer, Nadra and Nayli and Z! The funny thing was I could not get up without someone picking Nazeer off my lap.He's 10.5 kilos now.We went to Baskin Robbins where Nadra went I want alloon...alloon..nasib the guy baik and gave them two alloons. Nazeer had his first taste of raspberry ice cream.Just a wee bit. He made heads turn cos' he's such a cutie.




As we drove past familiar routes, Nadra went "We go home?" Then she said the famous phrase, "Where am I?" (patutnya "where am I" dulu baru "Are we going home?" She would always have things in the wrong order.Mak dia dah warn dah, Nadra will tiba2 ask "where am I?". Z and I dah gelak berguling2 when she said that)

By the time we dropped them off, there's a sigh of relief.It sure IS a lot of work being a mom of four.

Saturday was our nasi lemak day...Bibik and I cooked and dropped off the nasi lemak at three houses.Sunday was doa selamat lunch with Sal and family since Z is going back to the UK next week.Bibik and I cooked also. Petang was mee tok wey's day cos' Puan Zaiton came to send DBP mags for the prison's lib.Rasa mcm raya la pulak with so many people coming and going.Then Ros and family came.More eating. :)

No comments: