Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pet Shop Boys

Z and I wanted to go to PSB's concert besok malam but her Dad tak kasi. :(( But betul lah juga.If we went, harga ticket is close to RM500 per head (sebahagian harga lembu korban..tak patut sangat rasanya) so I guess pasang youtube je le and imagine you are at the concert.



Z finally got her car license and every day would go for cheap thrills in my car (with me sitting next to her..holding to whatever I could cos' I seram!). I am grateful she got her license cos' it would be very difficult when she starts to work next year and yet tak tau nak drive.

Bibik had a funny conversation with our new neighbour ( a new tenant).She said she's a datuk and wishes not to mingle with anyone cos' she didn't want to pressure anyone with protocols.Mak aiii! I better not say anything.I cannot afford to quarrel with neighbours but it is so easy if we do not respect each other's space (the owner ought to repair the sewage system which is now emitting bau busuk.The earlier tenant had the same problem so I don't think it's fair to get the new tenant to repair stuffs which should be the responsibility of the house owner). Happiness at home relies a lot on who your neighbours are.

No comments: