Friday, September 26, 2014

Edgy dodgy day

I got so easily edgy today.Pekenenye? Z left in the wee hours.Tak cukup tidur kot? Pagi dah bergegas ke Sg Jerlok 3. Get that right Waze! Everything didn't work like it should...class hours was pinched ( tht set a series of membebel O membebel...the penjara officers, director, spa girls and owners semua kena menerima "aduan"....bdk tukang urut I tu mcm membelai kucing masa ngurut I.Luckily the Filipino gal took over..tunku my womb..heavens!)

But I'm grateful to good students..I asked anyone feels stressed up here? NOOOO, they screamed back in unison...exciting...jerit mrk lagi,Ha? I didn't expect that but it's good that they were motivated.I bawak my set of Dior perfumes (miniatures) to stimulate their sense of smell.Apa lagi, yang kaki laram lumur lebih dari pusat nadi mereka..they said dah lama tak bau perfume.Kesian.They like us cos' we create the sense of home/ familiarity of a life they knew so well.

Bergegas balik for a meeting.I sensed an injured tiger out to jump on me.I snarled balik ( my edgy day jgn tak tau.Ada berani?) Apa kena yg sorang ni? I suspect very stressed up.After shooting an email to my colleagues, found out that it was an old issue raised (motivenya?).Always a step ahead, I went to see my immediate superior and told him my concern of cik pollen.Rasa dia on the verge of breaking down...better inform the management to reduce her workload and get someone else to cover the 3rd office cik pollen is covering.Usually she's a beautiful person to work with.Skrg bang doors sana sini, org bagi salam tak jawab, membebel O membebel ( kami semua dan cik pollen)..I don't work in this kinda work environment, okeh? So my team and I pakat we'll sit down and sort this out.Cik Pollen must be saved.No ward 13 here, pls.

Oh too much is happening at the same time.I must blog about Cik Terbos one of these days.Tunggu sahaja, need to write an article due soon.

No comments: