Sunday, September 14, 2014

Kuala Linggi beach

Faisal convinced everyone that staying at a homestay by the seaside would be fun for all.The bungalow can take all four families.

So we went hari Sabtu after we were done with our chores...I went to see a respiratory consultant and did my chest xray.Alhamdulillah semua cantik.Dr. Ronald gave me antibiotics and more cough mixtures.Z and dad pi buat fitting baju kurung.Minggu depan dah nak balik UK, takut tak sempat nak jahit balik nanti.Ramai juga org KL moving out of the city for the long weekend.We took jalan kampung ke Kuala Linggi.

The first thing I saw in the kitchen was this belangkas hidup turned upside down.I screamed cos' I sprinkled some water on it and it moved! The lembing was directed towards me.I thought I read somewhere it can shoot the ekor tajam mcm lembing tu ke arah penyerang.Sapa la punya kerja letak belangkas hidup kat sink dapor ni.I told Faisal to get the caretaker to take away the animal.Dapat ke Nadra...habis!Rupa2nya ayah empunya rumah tu yg punya.He lives next door.Dia nak rebus buat sup! Mungkin buat ubat batuk, mujarab.:))

We all jumped into the sea.It's really private.But byk batu.Where there was none, we had fun just berendam or just swam or dived.Nik jadi our seahorse (mcm beca airlah).The younger kids got free rides on this seahorse.Kelakar betul.I had Nazeer on my lap but as the waves came, dia takut.Badan je besar budak ni.Penakut kemain.

The batu spoilt it all.Otherwise it was a nice time out in the sea.

Malam we went out to eat seafood.Tom yam dia sedap gila..Seh Seafood.
At night, you hear nothing but frogs croaking..kata org memanggil hujan.Entah2 tengah berasmara dana.:)) But hujan did come by subuh besoknya.It cleared the haze and the sea looked real pretty.









We rushed to attend Dato Zuhdi's son's wedding at KGPA.I loved tapai dia..dibungkus dlm kertas hijau beralaskan plastik.Satu inovatif tu.

No comments: