Sunday, September 07, 2014

Gaza Bazaar

It started yesterday and continued so today.I was too lazy to drive to Maria's so early.By the time I decided I must complete the job (kuih semua dah berbayar for two days), she was leaving home already.I belum picked the kuih muih.I had to drive over to the Publika.Brought Bibik with me to carry the kuih boxes.We were early but there were a few people setting up their tables and then Maria came.Bawak nasi lemak yang sambalnya beralaskan daun pisang.

The event was organised by Viva Palestina Malaysia.Azra and family worked hard.Pagi2 dah datang bawak ice berkotak-kotak.

Bibik and I makan dulu.Then we shopped.Charity shopping is not cheap but they had some pretty things like the selendang batik.I just had to buy a couple.One for me and another for Z.Someone called me Datin.Ahaks.Mabuk.But guards mana2 suka sgt panggil I Datin.I think it's safer than calling me Makcik.:D

Some pics from the bazaar.The photo exhibition on female prisoners was eye opening.Women suffer more in war.Men ni tau nak berperang je.So sick!





























2 comments:

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

Jadi model tudung? Kelass Datin! Amin.
:-)

Faridah said...

Dr.Bubbles: Bak kata org Pahang,"seha suruh org ambikkan gambornya!"Ni Datin cheap ni.:)) -buy two, one free picture.