Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Lagi satu drama yang anda tidak hingin..

...tonton, minggu ini.

It has been over two weeks I have this cough which feels like your chest and throat are burning fire.Batuk dia akan dtg tiba2 without warning..long and painful.Now it's very dry.I minum air halia with gula merah, dia senyap seminggu.This week, it came back.

I decided to go to our panel clinic.Sejak my fav doc left the country, those who look after the clinic entah hapa2 je.The lady doc is gentle and usually nice.Two weeks ago she said I was good, bp good, chest takda wheezing, no fever, etc.She gave stg for my flu.Alhamdulillah ok.Today pun she said the same thing.Dia mcm tak nak kasi I ubat je and everything I said, dia mcm nak tunjuk she knows better (i think docs ni ada masalah ego...like they do not want patients to tell them they knw better.Dah 2 org docs I jumpa mcm ni.Years ago on my spine problem, a rude orthopedic langsong ckp dont give me your xray..i don't hv to look at it to knw what is wrong with you...amboi, sombongnya!) When I reported this doc to the hospital management, the guy admitted most docs have probs with ego.I read an article which highlighted on a doc who sang to his patients and cheered them up.Patients cepat baik!

Anyway, I told off this doc.I kata you are not helping me here...do you think I enjoy visiting the clinic every other day..if it happens to you that you can't sleep nights cos of your cough, would you not want to do stg abt it? This is not the first time I go see a doc..usually if I complain of cough, most docs would give me cough mixture, you should know better...wht is wrong with today's doctors? I dah mengamuk sakan.I said tak nak treat me, ok..I will tell my hubby and get another panel (allo..loh..loh).I think doc ni pun faham why I was so meroyan.Haha.I got my cough mixture.

Hopefully, I will have a better sleep mlm ni.

 Usually I say No to this cos' travelling 
Firefly is closer to home
 first thought: got hantu or not...
 too big for one person
 takda maknanya sebab takda orang

even this I had to give away
(called up Taufiq to pick up) Too oily for my cough


No comments: