Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yesterday's news

Today's newspapers would always carry yesterday's news, betul tak?

Anyway, I have to record this down in case I forget.

I sat on an interview panel yesterday (15/10/08) for a prestigious international Fellowship (dengan orang putih 2 orang).Wahhh..applicants very impressip (one phone interview with a candidate in Japan).I had a nice time in the Q&A.Tiba2 I macam pandai pasal International Trade Law and FTAs and AEC matters. For 6 applicants, it lasted 4 hours. Masa I interview applicants tu, I pun imagined myself sitting in API Fellowship panel.Kalau ada interviewer tak banyak tanya, maknanya applicant sah tak dapat.Kalau ada juga interviewers byk tanya, itu semua courtesy nak cover line. Hahaha.So it's hard to guess I dapat ke tak API tu lah.I rasa tak dapat! Waaa... (results keluar Feb. next year).

Balik rumah close to 10 pm cos' I got stucked in the jam (hujan).Maghrib pun at Nik's cousin's place (nak balik tak sempat). Sambil2 visit hariraya. Had not seen Noni for ages (walhal we live not too far away from one another).

No comments: