Sunday, January 11, 2015

Alhamdulillah..usher in the sheep





























The Chinese new year animal zodiac is sheep this year.Tiger and sheep can be quite rough, hey? Tiger will baham sheep..haha.

I had a fabulous bday dinner at the much talked about restaurant at Grand Hyatt..Thirty8 it's called.Swedish chef, good cuisine esp its signature wagyu steak, dessert, salad etc.Mmg betul sedap! But view not that great (KL Tower is better but I don't like the spread there.Dahlah mahal, tak sedap pulak.But view...to kill)Anyway, told Nik tak pyh nyanyi2lah cos' I malu..the place is too open.Tupun people looked when waiters kerumun and wished me bday.Lupa nak bwk lipstick so my pic mcm hantu.Not putting it up here. :))

Chris and Ioanna were supposed to join us but Ioanna got to be real sick..ada temp.So they decided to stay back and get Ioanna to rest. Z skyped with us at dinner.It's like she's there with us jugalah.We miss her mucho. Kan dah keluar berita pasal CIA inside job kat Paris tu.US nak control semua ceruk.Buat kat Sydney, buat kat kita, buat kat ME..now Europe.

Hambeklah reta karun ni semua hai budak hitam.Mak kau pun dulu CIA.Tu sbb hati kau pun kering.

3 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F,
Happy birthday (Darling)!

FJ said...

Happy belated birthday, Prof!
My best of doa for you! Sending cyber hugs and kisses too! =)

Faridah said...

Hi gals: haha..tulah abg nik tu..tupun I told him no asking the live band to sing me a bday song.Malu rasanya.

FJ:Thank you dear.You have a good year, too yah?