Thursday, January 15, 2015

Viral fever

I must have caught it from Ioanna.Really bad.Doc gave me 2-day mc and said no Dabong Mabong for me next week.My friends of ASA had been planning to send aid to affected flood victims.Belum apa2, I dah tumbang dulu..with all those post-Dabong symptoms.OK, so God does not want me to go cos' Allah knows I will just collapse living without clean water and electricity supply.Siap kena cirit birit lagi.Virus apakah ini?I was really looking forward to the trip.

I'm left with packing stuffs to bring.Sedihnya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

Faridah said...

AS: Haiyo...takut woh. :)