Thursday, January 01, 2015

KPI 2015

Alhamdulillah after seeing an alternative practitioner from Brisbane semalam (Dr Yanti..orang sini but has a clinic in Brisbane and travels between cities - Brisbane-KL-Spore-Riyadh and back..Bruneians travel to KL when she's in town.Chances of getting an appointment with her? Months and you have to be punctual on the dot and don't try bawak satu bus of your relatives...Dr Yanti begitu menjaga appointmentnya and begitu mengamati ayat wal 'asr)

Alhamdulillah I finally got to meet her.Dia tak prescribe ubat just do acupressure (which is different from acupuncture) and my! my! I slept better last night and so set to change my sedentary lifestyle!
Dr . Yanti taught me some exercises to loosen up all my very stressed up muscles which I could do after Subuh.Dr. Yanti ni mcm my other friend bangun tengah malam everynite to do solat tahajud, taubat and hajat.Dgn izin Allah, you won't have to see her again after the first treatment sebab Allah izinkan sembuh.Her fee pun tak mahal.May Allah give her kesihatan to help others.

And now I am so motivated to fulfill my 2015 KPIs:

1. 20 mins on the treadmill
2. Dr. Yanti's exercises after Subuh
3. Not to forget to drink a glass of water (standing so that it cleanses the body) sebaik bangun tidur.
4. To bangun tengah malam for tahajud, taubat dan hajat at least once a week.
5. Membaca Quran dan tafsir sekurang-kurangnya 3 ayat setiap hari sebelum tidur.

We have to take care of our health...payah betul nak buat ibadah lain (termasuk productivity yang lebih excellent at work) if we are not well. And sebenarnya it's all about exercising and taking care of your diet.And drinking at least 1.5 liter of water.No ice...bad for urat.Go green tea..no sugar esp white sugar tu.Racun! (I use gula merah/gula kabung).

Jika ingin berubah, cara hidup kita kena diubah dahulu.Selamat mencuba!

4 comments:

FJ said...

happy new year doc!
I nak curik some of ur KPIs for my own jugaklah =D

Unknown said...

Alhamdulillah, moga Allah mudahkan urusan Prof, amin.

Faridah said...

FJ:curik, jgn tak curik. Pahala kita bahagi dua.Haha.I think if we write down our KPIs and lafazkan, our subconscience will record and that will trigger our actions.Selamat mencuba!

Khamimi: howzit going? Dah habis nulis thesis? Set goals and work accordingly.Those who plan will succeed.Don't plan to fail. Selamat tahun baru gregorian.

nanas128 said...

Game Online Terbaik Dengan Deposit Pulsa

s128agen.club