Friday, January 11, 2013

Alhamdulillah...

 finally fruits 

oh my prada!

 salad

 to go with this roast chicken

 some roast veges

also spaghetti bolognese for a simple lunch

 marble-headed women

my close buddies at work

 teka berapa orang professor dan berapa orang datin 
di belakang masks ni. :D

we work hard.Sekali sekala jadi crazy..

my prada cake/s
(tak termakan sebab cantik sangat)

 I love you too

 surprise delivery at work (I had guessed 
but not 50 roses!)

 50 roses for the lovely young woman.Ahaks!

 the cake of the evening's celebration with the family

 you remember where I bought these?

a note of love

he on the left, who loves me sincerely (may Allah grant him
much happiness and reserve a place for him  in jannah.
I hope with me!)

...for waking up to another year.That was my first thought when I woke up this morning.Syukur alhamdulilah for our health, rezeki in all forms and most of all, our sanity.And of cos' for having people who love and care about us.These are all blessings from Allah and if you want more, you have to give more in addition to elak apa yang Allah tak suka kita buat, lihat, dengar dan cakap.Begitulah caranya.Bab cakap tu mmg susah sikit but let's try, OK?

I had a nice celebration with my close friends at work and felt the celebration online and through smses as well as with friends who chipped in to wish me good wishes.I thank everyone for their kind wishes and pray the same for them.Malas nak repeat the celebration at work (much went live on fb) but we had a nice time.Will try upload some pics.

Sebentar lagi, will be with my in-laws cos' it's a double celebration..me and my kid bro in law, Faisal.Will do a separate one with my family when everyone's bck for a long vacation,InsyaAllah.It does not have to be another bday celebration, kan? You age only once.:D

Thank you again folks.

6 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
Selamat hari lahir sekali lagi!

Faridah said...

Mawar: TK.Puas hati tahun ni sambut with close friends and family members.

Mawar said...

Kak F,
ya, kek tu seperti mahu dibuat perhiasan saja, dan tidak mahu dimakan!

ya, saya masih ingat di mana topeng-topeng itu dibeli...

meriahnya!!!

Faridah said...

Mawar: kan? Syukurlah segalanya selamat. Dan sekarang kena mulakan kehidupan baru sesuai dgn usia yg semakin ' remaja' yg kita tahu lama2 kembali ke alam kanak-kanak.Agak mengerikan bab kanak2 itu. :)

FJ said...

Ooh my the cake is oh-so-lovely!

Happy Birthday Doc!
May Allah grant you all the good things in Both Worlds, amin!

Faridah said...

FJ: Thank you so much.I love both cakes (but the Prada ones are better).Women! :)