Thursday, January 24, 2013

News from abroad


If you have money, visit Greece (cantik banget!)


Good and bad.

Haji Zaidon's sister passed away 2 days ago.Al fatihah.I met her a month ago when I dropped by her place after lunching out with HZ.I didn't think her illness was that bad cos' dia boleh berbual mcm biasa.Remember she asked me to tlg carikan HZ isteri? Such a caring sister.I hope she'd be placed in jannah.

Another fren whose marriage was on the rock, is now back with his family.Happy news indeed!

The vote of the week goes to Imam Tariq who's working on a degree prog for inmates in California.Sometimes I am so humbled by how people spend their time.Yang ini dah 4 tahun buat curriculum utk banduan2 dan sekarang about to launch it.Bayangkan the life transformation yg bakal tiba..yg berjaya mengubah org jahat kpd manusia beriman dan berguna kpd masyarakat.Prog tu utk banduan Muslim.Satu pesanan Imam T kpd I: yakinlah bila Allah provides, He also guides.Wough, sungguh inspiring.

Selebihnya was a blessed maulidur rasul for us.Spent the evening at the surau.Ceramah tu OK jugalah but apa pasal ustaz tu kata sanggupkah kita nak sacrifice rokok kita, arak kita, kain tudung fesyen2 nor faridah kita apabila kita tubuhkan negara Islam? I think he wanted to say tudung siti nurhaliza..terkeluar nama tu.Kah3.I don't know him, he doesn't know me (ustaz luar yg baru pertama kali dtg surau ni)...perlukah i ter narcissistic di sini? :D
His point is do not ask for negara Islam if we fail to Islamkan diri kita, keluarga kita,masyarakat kita.He was also very critical of Islamic banking.

Oh Zafirah, if you are reading this, we have a new place ganti Zenzation.3 tingkat, babe.One stop.The hairdresser tukang gunting rambut permaisuri agong.I got a cheap coupon and had access to massage,jacuzzi, facial and pedicure tadi.Syukurlah tak pyh pi jauh2.

1 comment:

Faridah said...

From anon:

It's timely you start your Nor Faridah tudung brands.

Me: amboi, amboi! :))