Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Ma'thurat 38

"Glory be to Allah, and praise be to Him, and there is no God but Him, and Allah is the Greatest."

It does not make any difference coming back to work in the 'new' year.My leaves ada dekat 100 hari lagi (itu pun 15 has gone to golden handshake..the max one can deposit).
You think kerja jadi academic ni mudah? Senang nak cuti? I should.I would.The body ain't a machine.Respect it. :)

I do not want the kinda holiday where you jump from one plane on to the other.Train to train.Sehari dua in a place, move on again.You end up feeling more tired than NOT going anywhere on a holiday.

Haji Ali text-ed everyone saying maulidur rasul is soon and surau is celebrating big time and would anyone like to suggest for activities? It gets better, right? (calling for community's participation..not just the ajk doing stuffs).I look fwd to this.Will beep you guys.

And someone said have comfort in joining the 5 series...at least we are 30 years younger than Tun Mahathir, he said. Kah2.What a comparison.And may I add  that we are more alive than Mahatma Gandhi, too? :))

Anyway, thank you for all those well wishes so early in the month.

Greg Smith is fun to read (his critics have missed his point on why he wrote the book).I will do a review of the delight soonest I'm done reading it (taking my sweet time now as I juggle work)

No comments: