Thursday, January 03, 2013

Ma'thurat 39

"There is no God but Allah, alone and with no partner.For His is the kingdom and all praise belongs to Him; and He has power over everything."

Boy, do I need Ma'thurat no. 39 today! An early phone call from one of the radio stations reminded me of my talk on Saturday (I put it on hold last year sebab sibuk).Cepat2 email the producer my topic and issues I wanna address.

Then Prof Ibrahim dropped by and we got into serious discussions over where we were heading.My partner in crime Dr H was with me to work on delayed projects. Today baru hari ke 3 of a new year, dah mcm2 benda nak kena siapkan.I need the power of Ma'thurat 39.

But to have things to do is better than not having anything to do.That would really make me mati kutu.I simply need to move.And move, and move.

No comments: