Thursday, July 24, 2014

2 in 1

Yesterday's tazkirah was so long that I imagined me standing up protesting in Kelantanese, " bo la tu!". It was a Turkish guy put impromptu and you know how it is with some people..dapat microphone tak mau lepas.:) But he's sincere I know.He wanted the ummah to speak in one language yakni Arabic.Also in wht I read as despair over the Gaza situation in which Muslim jihadists aren't forthcoming in droves, he reasoned out that parents did not raise their children to be as committed as Sallehuddin Ayubi (such a character does not grow overnight but would be raised well by parents), Nuruddin, etc yg sanggup mempertahankan iman and justice.Every parent wants a rich, powerful child.Inilah padahnya: inaction...cowardice...self-interest. Now, that really got me.That haunted me all nite and all day today.

Mlm ni, tazkirah was by my fav speaker..who would always reduce me to tears bila dia buka mulut je.Dr. Sharifah Hayati from UM.My god..she really does not waste words.She spoke on kasihsayang Allah over us esp. in Ramadan.Ketahui hak Allah and do it for ganjaran yang tidak ternilai (habis nilai kosong if you want to put a value to it): zikir the syahadah and istighfar.Dua ni Allah suka.Hak kita di bulan Ramadan which Allah will grant if you really mean it: mohon keampunan dan mohon lindung dari siksa api neraka.Ask! ask! And insyaAllah you will be heard.

2 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
kita minat tokoh yang sama. masya Allah.

Faridah said...

Mawar: Memang ilmu dia tinggi dan cara dia berkomunikasi dgn kita pun mudah faham.