Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lagi cerita sedekah








The Academic Staff Association (ASA) at IIUM has a new batch of young academics this term.They are very energetic and today since the Prez could not join the jv community project with ABIM, I pun pergi sebagai one of the reps.We went to Kg Sg Pusu (the uni's immediate neighbour which we are rarely in touch with...adalah projek2 lain but ASA tak pernah terlibat).

Prez ABIM gave a short tazkirah since Dr. Maszlee could not come.Dr. Fauzan (who's just joined ASA Exco and giving much input) and Dr. Luqman je yg dapat hadir.Dr. Fauzan and I were invited to give away some of the Raya packs.Mcm MPs lah pulak.;) Then I noticed this young man berdiri lama next to us.I asked you dah ambik your raya pack.He said no.So I told one of the comm members.The guy said org tu OKU and that mak dia dah ambik hers.I told the young man..your mom has taken for you.He said dia nak juga.I told Dr. Fauzan bagi ke jelah..bdk ni nanti ahli syurga...takkan kita nak be mean to him, kan? Fauzan said tunggu Penghulu agih2kan kpd yg dlm senarai..then we'd see how.Then Penghulu invited the young man to get his pack.Punyalah suka hati dia.The truth is bukan dia faham apapun..he just wanted to be like others..org dpt, dia dpt.

I asked him sapa nama.

He said, "Affendi". (nama suami saya)
Hampir nak tersedak saya! Patut le my instinct was to be kind to him.Kah kah.

2 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
terharu berbaur gelihati...

Faridah said...

Mawar: kan? satu pengalaman yang sangat saya hargai