Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cash!

My aruah mom often reminded me if there's anything strange which was good that came from Allah, do not flaunt it.Just say syukur quietly and feel insaf.

How can you tutup mulut tempayan? :) I'm writing about it so that you will insaf with me.

Ceritanya:

Not too long ago, a friend wanted to borrow some money but I was already on my way to holidaying in Europe.Also I takut nanti tak bayar, bergaduh besar pulak kita.Didn't want to spoil our friendship.So I said I'd give a little and not the amount needed (4-figure on the low side instead of 5-figure on the high side).Malah ciput sangat (celah gigi kata orang)!I think it would not help my friend with anything at all but she accepted gracefully.


Hari ni I gave a little something for someone (again ..ciput) so that dia boleh bergembira sedikit this raya.Sebaik the angpow raya bertukar tangan with this young person, my phone rang.My friend asked for my bank account details cos' dia nak pulangkan balik the money she pinjam about 2 months ago.Then added she'd tambah RM500 extra.Wough!I said no needlah but then I told her nak kasi pun OK cos' I can give it to needy others - tolong panjangkan sedekah dia :)

Itulah cerita yang menginsafkan.If you do not believe in the power of sadaqah (no matter how ciput), please be convinced now! Allah bayar cash (like the phone rang sebaik angpow I bertukar tangan!Subhanallah.Dulu Ustaz dah cerita something like this happened to someone who came to minta doa agar cheque dia dapat cepat from the gomen cos' pekerja dia nak raya.Ustaz suruh sedekah duit untuk beli generator for the poor in Cambodia..sebaik the money was wired, the phone rang from the Ministry asking him to pick up the cheque. Another Ustaz cerita how he gave his mom some money and went to give his ceramah...they gave him sumbangan beribu instead of the sumbangan biasa yang tak sampai RM500 sekali ceramah)

You have a few days left to perbanyakkan sedekah so that orang yang bukan kita dapat happy2 this raya.

I'm beginning to understand Ramadan better this year.

3 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
terima kasih berbahgi keinsafan...

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

Can I give you my account number? Hehehehe!

Selamat berpuasa. Mudah-mudahan Allah murahkan rezeki Dr. berganda-ganda. Amin.

Faridah said...

Mawar: kan?

Dr. Bubbles: Yg lama tu terdelete.Flaunt it here..mana tau ada rakan2 nak tumpang bersedekah.