Saturday, July 19, 2014

Raya shopping with N

I dropped by to see how Sal and her family were coping.My other siblings and cousins were already there,lending emotional support.N had another fit last night, still grieving.So I asked if she would like to join me do our facial together.She said OK.Her mom said she could have a haircut as well.

Off we went to the Curve.We shopped for baju Raya first.N found one which she liked.Nice silky Italiano blue. Then we went for N's haircut.Waahhh..looked so syok doing the scalp treatment, massage and all.Later, the facial.I slept through mine.Fuiyooo...the new place is not so bad.N went next door to my regular salon.Dah penuh so I went next door.

I forgot something: matching shoes and handbag so we rushed downstairs to get N those.She was so graceful saying,"Tak payahlah..you have spent so much already on me". If only Z says that to me every time we go shopping. :)) Anyway, I'm glad N caught up - shopping IS a therapy. :D But she would not stop talking about Irsyad.Irsyad this.Irsyad that.I let her express her grief.I listened and laughed at funny memories she had of him.

By the time I dropped her home, she had this nice smile on her.It's Ramadan, folks.Forget your own Raya shopping.Make a child happy and raya is yours.

2 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
suka ayat terakhir tu...

Faridah said...

Mawar: nikmat menggembirakan hati budak ni tidak tercerita.Patutlah ada org kaya ketagih memberi.Kalau aku kaya, hari- hari hari raya...(mcm lagu tu)

9:23 PM