Thursday, July 31, 2014

Post raya

I can't believe Z and Nik dah balik kerja on raya ke 3! Nik was on a long leave (almost two months) so I guess he feels obliged to cover staff dia yg nak cuti lama sikit for raya.Z as a new intern takda cuti..she's working for 8 weeks tapi semlm her CEO belanja all interns mkn.The gen y kids bwk Boss dia org pi kat Bubba Gump.Never heard of it, he said.Haha.Sounds like me (except Z took me there before on many occasions).Budak2 muda ni..instead of learning from their Boss, they ended up telling him how to improve the organisation.Nasib Boss baik. :)

Everyone would have left Raub today: Kak Ngah, Mek, Eishah and Sal.Eishah said a certain kind of sadness seeped in after she balik ke Pekan semalam.I feel it this morning.And I think of all the moments I was mean to my mom.May she forgive me. The house needs a lot of repairing and I told the group to start doing this...the 3 toilets kena buat balik (was thinking about the old bathtub..my dad very canggih..in the early 70s pun dia installed bathtub in the new home with hotwater system), tingkap and pintu...semua kena buat baru.I told them susahnya mak bapak kita kerja nak buat rumah for us.The least we can do is look after harta mereka yg mereka tinggalkan.The house is given to Eishah but she said we all can use it (dia dah berakar umbi in Pekan).The younger ones in the family grew up in that house...we got married there, kenduri cukur rambut di situ, segalanya.And it has a nice view (overlooking Banjaran Titiwangsa? Gunung Tahan? Some banjaranlah).I particularly love the space for gardening.Kalau sepakat, we can create a beautiful garden di situ.Okid2 mak I dah lama kena curi even while she was alive and living with us in KL (rumah kosong tak berjaga...senang sgt orang masuk).

I hope the idea will be well-received by my siblings.I nak buat sorang tak mampu ler.I'm not rich.


3 comments:

Faridah said...

Akhirnya I cried juga.Day 4 Raya. :((

Mawar said...

Kak F
Akhirnya...
Salam lebaran. Semoga diterima amalan kita ...

Faridah said...

Mawar: hati seorang perempuan...:))
Selamat kembali bertugas Isnin ini.