Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Alumni from China

They have started arriving for IIUM Alumni Homecoming Week ...some since the last few days.Yusuf from China and his friend had lunch with me and Rafidah (business lunch lah kononnya ni...Yusuf owns a factory yang bekal pakaian Muslim not only for the Chinese market but also Southeast Asia.He did Econs at IIUM in the 90s.Masa pi China dulu, he's one of those nice alums yang bawak our team pi sana pi sini)

Wong kawan dia saja datang makan angin..first time ke Msia..tak tau cakap Melayu atau English tapi suka satay kita dan ABC kita. :))

Yusuf cakap PM Bosnia tu IIUM alum juga.Waaah, biar betik!I have not met others arriving from Africa, Middle East and dll.Managed to submit my 2nd thesis report.Syukur alhamdulillah..not so way behind time.I'm taking a couple with me on my vacation (small ones so I guess can manage while waiting at airport lounges and all).

Hope to find time to catch up with my online course assignments.Yang ini agak ketinggalan.

 Yusuf and Wong

 Rafidah and Wong

ABC takda di China.They loved it.
Wong makan satay for the first time.Suka!

No comments: