Friday, June 20, 2014

Museums and Exhibitions Day








































The Nobel Peace Award is the only Nobel prize awarded in Oslo ( the most prestigious pun) so we took the opportunity to visit the centre.The history how it all began is housed in one centre.I have a different perception of Alfred Nobel now..dia yg buat science dynamite ni but konon utk tujuan baik.He's also a business man...are you thinking what I am thinking? But I liked the centre...we learnt mucho ( the pics will tell you more). There's an exhibition on social media and democracy.

Lepas tu we took a ferry to visit the Holocaust Studies Centre.The island mmg kawasan kaya but byk museums.We all sempat visit HSC je cos' time was running out.Z and Nik nak pi shopping but again, very disappointing.Tak syok langsung shopping di sini.I think people visit for outdoor life and scenic views.Bkn shopping mopping.Fashion out, mahal gila, size takda. :)

Time to go home now (but cuti belum habis).I'm missing my nasi lemak sambal sotong basah dibungkus dlm daun pisang.Also emails dah bertalu2 nak itu ini.My team and I got the research grant and we will need to start work soonest I go home.Curriculum review lagi.Hadoi...gua sudah pening ingat kerja.Norry and I need to work on Sept presentation.As Nadra would say, dulum, mama, dulum (tolong,mama, tolong - when her iPad needs recharging)

No comments: