Saturday, June 07, 2014

Saturday sunshine


Dessert-ing away:Yul and Suri
The first group of guests we entertain this year

Harap2 they will stay green come El Nino nanti

there used to be more orchids (habis mati)

siram air yassin
my two loves
Jenri yang ceria

home cooked meal
(Yul, Jenri, Suri and Iman)

kawan lama dan kawan baru


I was so tired semlm lantas slept early.Woke up way, way past midnite for Isyak.Tahajud (cos' my mom selalu buat tahajud..konon2 nak ikut mcm dia now)... tidur kejap then Subuh.Dead sleepy..tidur after Subuh.Nik sabotaged I...he didn't wake me up till 10 am! Konon sbb kesian I looked tired but I am quite certain he didn't want me to attend my NGO meeting at 10 am.Haha.Anyway,I had promised my friends I would attend so I was an hour late.Nasib cukup korum.Tengok2 I sorang je wanitanya.Yenadei!But the guys tak kisah semua tu and I pun tak kisah psl gender cos' thr were issues to address.It would be a busy year.Will have to miss their visit to Manila but maybe able to join their Acheh trip later in the year.But I pun nak pi one wedding in Turkey.Hissshhh...byk sgt plans nya...mcm byk sangat masa saya.Berangan is free.

I invited Yul and friends to lunch.Balik awal dari meeting (they were finishing anyway).Tengok2 Yul and friends dah tersasar ke Putrajaya.Didn't arrive till close to 3 pm.Yul and Iman (doing her PhD at Berkeley) kenal pulak Shiha (when they were both in London).What a small world.The Indonesians are always cheerful...teringat zaman Flinders I (where Yul and I met)... the discussions on Indonesian politics tu exciting.Kata Suri, kat fb gaduh2 sampai unfren, unfren.Mcm time kita nak election dulu le.Suri penyokong fanatik Jokowi.I pun.:) Lawannya itu militer dan ada track rekod yang ngak begitu baik.But Sumatrans do not like Jokowi sbb terlalu Jawa, kata pengkritik2nya.Ada aku kisah? Dia tetap pojaan hati ku.I have seen his work in Solo.I'm sold!

10 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

Salam Dr,
If u still remember me..
Salam takziah Dr, semoga arwah ibu Dr tenang di sana.
I lost my 2.5 years old son(his name is arman dani) to acute lymphoblastic leukemia on 16th may(last month), my one and only, long awaited child.
Semoga mereka yg pergi meninggalkan kita sentiasa tenang di sana.

Lady of Leisure said...

His death is very traumatic to me, im trying my best to recover, taking it hour by hour, day by day.. I was with him 24/7 all this while(i am a housewife). Now i miss him so very much, its getting harder day by day. But will try. I take comfort in knowing that he is in the best of place now, and happier than i could ever make him in this world. I ll try to think about him in a positive way, and try to be happy for him. I imagine he is now roaming freely in a beautiful garden, no longer in pain, no more going into the OT, no more lumbar puncture, no more bone marrow aspiration, no more ventilated etc. we were in the hospital for 2 months. Alhamdulillah he is now in heaven.

Its just me, i miss him. All the memories sometimes are killing me. Hugs.

Faridah said...

Live on the happy memories,dear.That is how I'm coping.I have lots of guilt cos' she lived with me on and off the four years dia diuji dgn kesakitan.3 times a week dialysis is no joke.I just do not know how she's so sabar...sekali sekali dia naik angin tu is expected of an aging and in pain person.But then, we were always putting ourselves first...looking bck,mmg menyesal tak sudah.But we cannot live in regret or sadness forever.So now I try to make up by doing more good things and sedekahkan pahalanya kpd my mom (and my dad).Acknowledge the pain but do not let it paralyse you.It will take time but every time you sedih, baca Quran or solat.You must take care of yourself and your husband.Once the grief is over, try again.Go see Dr Hamid Arsat.Dia tu very Islamic.He will advise you accordingly.He's on fb.Just message him or call his clinic in Bukit Dsara.You need to talk it out as part of your healing.Nangis la puas-puas..bkn kerana menyesali taqdir dan ujian but because you need to address your pain yg tidak sihat disimpan.

Lady of Leisure said...

Tq so much Dr.. I will try to get help from Dr Hamid or pusat rawatan Islam. I really need help. It is getting worst each day. Tq again for the advice Dr, i ll try my best.

Faridah said...

Go to Dr Hamid..satu for his medical advice (he's one of our top gynaes for a longgggg time).Dua, he would understand wht you're going through and will advise you frm Islamic perspective.When I get back from my holidays, let's meet up.Email me for my tel no.Faridah dot Manaf at gmail dot com.

Faridah said...

http://klinikdrhamidarshat.blogspot.com/2011/01/lokasi-klinik-dan-talipon.html

Lady of Leisure said...

Tq so much Dr..i will email you shortly..

Faridah said...

Have a good break in Switzerland!

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

Salam,

I almost unfriend you for supporting Jokowi because I support Prabowo. Hahaha!

Faridah said...

Dr Bubbles: hahaha...Prabowo katanya tak brp molek track recordnya tu.Kita Rawa mesti bersatu. :))