Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Scottish Homecoming

Nik made a return to Stirling after almost 23 years.A lot has changed..the highway, the uni, the city (township more like it).

We had dinner at an Indian restaurant sbb kita dah muak dok mkn fish and chips je.The restaurant served halal meat/chicken (one of the workers was a Pakistani who had worked in KL for a bit..gamaknya betullah KL ni transit plc for migrant workers sometimes read trafficked human beings).Anyway...makanan dia tak sedap...three dishes semua rasa and looked similar!Bila time mkn, I miss home sesangat.

I miss my mother. Sebenarnya ada masa when I shopped I picked up stuffs for her then teringat dia dah takda.Usually when I travel mcm ni, I would buy her things.Sampai je ke UK, terasa betul kehilangannya (sebab holiday pun dah habis dan waktu pulang sudah hampir). Travelling to Scotland brought back memories with her.She went up to Glasgow when we were here and my kadi bro in law had a short course in London.My aruah sister and mom came over for a holiday and we took them to Liverpool where I was and Nik drove them up to Scotland.Happy days.






































No comments: