Thursday, June 12, 2014

Taking a break 2014

My mom knew of this trip.I told her Nik and I would be spending some time with Z in June.She said if she were sihat and mobile, she would follow us.Mak mmg suka travel.She made a trip to Sumatra during one of her dialysis years.

And this is why it is so hard to enjoy this journey.I just want to stay in a cottage by a lake in a deep forest and do nothing.Just think of my mother.

But having this break with a change of scenes may be good.Bak kata my friend: under this cloud of regrets, it must be hard because losing your mom is like losing a part of yourself.

The maple trees outside my hotel window are calming.Every time I want to cry, I just stare at them.And I feel soothed.

Here are some pics as Nik and I did our morning walk after Subuh prayer.Z is still having exams so we took up a room in a hotel in the city.










6 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
selamat menenangkan hati. saya ada menulis di entri 29 mei. ada komen yang dipadam...

Faridah said...

Mawar: terima kasih.Saya juga tersentuh membacanya.Siapa yg memadam komen kedua itu? Mawar sendiri? ( saya padam kesan padam itu ). FB dan blogs mmg laman hackers bersukaria.Itu sbb ada masa saya suka tulis di dlm BM agar mereka tidak faham.:))

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

Ha, nampak Greggs! My favourite place to go whenever masuk Bradford City Centre (ponteng kelas!). Selamat bercuti!

Faridah said...

Dr.Bubbles: For me, it's Argos. Greggs takda lagi zaman I tu rasanya.Dia jual apa?

Mawar said...

Kak F
ya saya yang padam sebab mesej keluar dua kali :-)

Faridah said...

Mawar: OK asalkan bkn org lain yang memadamkannya. :)