Monday, August 13, 2012

A meeting of minds, friends and all

I had my iftar outside again folks but was in time for the surau's tazkirah.Mlm ni tak sedap cos' ustaz cerita pasal solat jamak qasar as travellers.Ni in preparation nak balik raya la ni.Yawn...but hey, byk benda kita buat sebenarnya salah.You can't simply jamak suka hati.Samalah juga like you can't simply solat duduk just becos' you feel tired ke hapa cos' solat berdiri merupakan rukun solat.Weiii..byk benda I didn't know nih.Ustaz kata mereka yg solat berdiri adalah mereka yg ada pendirian.Manakala mereka yg solat duduk adalah mereka yang ada kedudukan.Ahaks.Why do you think I suka sangat pi surau dengar tazkirah? Ustaz2 dia kelakar!:))

I was with my Prof. Council friends and Dato Seri Rector memikirkan isu 'negara' :). I like this group.Easy to work with and Prof. Riduan was kind enough to take the minutes this time.I told Prof. Aslam and Dato Wira..I ni sejak sekolah jadi pencatit minit mesyuarat sampai I jadi Prof. So bless Riduan for being such a generous person and volunteering himself to write the minutes.

The iftar was with Sultan Pahang..we saw him giving duit raya dlm envelope tebal to this law student in wheelchair.I heard him ask him, ayah kamu kerja apa? The boy said kerja kilang.Then Sultan bisik stg to his aide and then the envelope.After the crowd cleared,I suruh budak tu kira duit tu.I think Rm5K.Phuiyooo...he had found his lailatulqadr!

Z's A Level results came out today.Syukurlah alhamdulillah...she cleared Shell's uni entrance requirements but may have to nego with her sponsor cos' she missed 3 points to get an A for her Math making it 2As for History and Econs and a B for Math (biasa her grade is C so we are very2 grateful actually).Cambridge A Level exam is said to be tougher than the other A Level but I knw Z worked very hard the second year of her A Level prog at KYUEM so kasi chan la kat Z for not getting 3As.It could have been worse ==> air batu campur..A B C for History Econs and Math.Thank God, that didn't happen!


No comments: