Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Iftar-ing outside

Iftar at the Islamic Art Museum




Apologies folks...looks like no tazkirah this week...I was iftar-ing outside this evening and more this week and next.Will get notes from Nik,insyaAllah.


Today was at the Islamic Art Museum with my Fulbright group and other invited guests, hosted by the US Embassy.Seated at my table was Dato Mahadzir Lokman, Assoc Prof. Dr. Shahrim, Johan of Petronas, Puan Sharifah and Gayah.Nice company sebab we share common interests..art, galleries, paintings, cooking, books, communication.Mahadzir Lokman was so funny.Bdk pelayan from Bangladesh tu dia panggil Sharukh Khan.."Hello Sharukh Khan..ini boleh angkat, itu dan ini.This one, no."Senyum lebar si Sharukh Khan.Was talking about the forgetful Wea Zawiyah with Johan cos' I forgot his name every 5 minutes! I had to tell him the Wea Zawiyah story nak ke Kuale Kangsor every 5 mins.We had a good laugh over this! The young man will alert Gayah and I of the next art exhibition at Petronas.



I told Gayah..our retirement will not be dull with these newly found arty crafty friends..they are so friendly..Dr. Shahrim paints and cooks.Nanti G and I nak join kelas memasak dia.Kelas painting dia pun I nak join but quite pricey, apparently.Will call up his guru Raja Azhar.

Johan and I dok soksek soksek abt how ML malas nak layan my question about his fall.Rupa2nya dah lama and the story is so complicated.Haha but J told me.Kelakar gila..not the fall cos' it's pretty bad but my persistence to know but tak dilayan.:))


G and I stopped for tutty fruity for our gals.G is such a good mom.

No comments: