Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Welcome

Thank you for accepting my invitation to be part of a smaller group.After years of I-Glassing, I find that sometimes it is not safe to share everything with the public so you, my friends are among my trusted friends and readers.Thank you for following this blog.

Z has been accepted to study at Uni. of XYZ and we would be accompanying her just so I could delay my crying.However, we would be flying earlier than her (MAS was fully booked!) with her arriving at Heathrow 10 mins earlier than Nik and I.It is a funny arrangement but pray that we will be under the protection of Allah.

InsyaAllah I will take you through the journey/s in the UK/Europe if I get the chance to do so.

I hope everyone is back at work after a nice Raya break.

6 comments:

Mawar said...

Tahniah buat Z dan Kak F sekeluarga. Semoga selamat semuanya.

Faridah said...

Terima kasih Mawar.Yes, doakan.

Mohammad A. Quayum said...

Great news, Faridah! Congrats!

Faridah said...

Hey, you are back! Thanks but you know wht it is like when our child leaves the nest.Will need to work on sending the books to our contributors.Will beep.

Pishaposh said...

Salam Prof ...

I thought the blog closed for good .. Sedih rasa esp selepas sebulan Ramadhan membaca tazkirah2 tu ...

Sekalung tahniah for Z ...

Wassalam

Faridah said...

Well Pisha..I kesian some of my regulars so occassionally I'd open up when postings are not too personal? You know how it is with the net..your whole life can be on it.Not very safe, is it? Ni I tengah share my Ma'thurat series, I guess it's OK to share.Thanks for I-Glassing with me.